Tuesday, January 23, 2007

I just feel the urge to say what happened these 2 days.

Monday morning, saw her at the carpark, park beside me some more. I think she din realise it. She should have gone "shit!" in her head. She din call me. I was just putting on my tie and tag. She left pretty soon i think.

Lecture got cancelled. The "good fren" din come to sch in the morning. Lonely me wandered around in the wards.

Tutorial got cancelled. Went home early but promptly fell asleep for the next 3 hrs.

Today. Went to labour ward to wait for high-risk consult. Caused some discomfort in duno-so-well-classmate, who promptly asked me what i was doing there. I almost said, "dun worry, i m not here to steal ur cases."

After tutorial. Realised that i could have presented tmr so that i can sign a g cex. Declined offer to present after some conscience conflicts.

Saw her in the wards. She smiled and talked as usual. But left without telling me. I was showing quite a stern face. But i guess she just din want to be too friendly.

Home. Had to run into a taxi driver who prays before driving off. I waited 15 mins for his slot. Went to another slot, only to have him drive off immediately after that.

I is a bit pissed. After all of the above...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home