Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Somehow...

It' s the hols once again.
It's the rainy season again.
Serious rainy season.

The urge to meet up with pple still lingers. Yet i find refuge in my comfort zone, where it's me, with juz me alone. Has had some reprieve from the emotional turmoil though. Somehow, this time i'm peacefully at ease. No more thoughts of missed chances, no more thoughts of what might have been. Hell, i dun even have someone in mind who i wish were with me when i feel lonely. There isn't a lot of trouble when there is no one in mind in the first place.

I think i wonder a lot of times, when and how i'll find that special someone. Someone who seems like a godsend, yet have enuf time to slowly find out about her, for her to find out abt me, and then somehow like each other.

Yah, somehow's the word. It has to be...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home