Sunday, December 17, 2006

Stuff

I dun really noe what i'm supposed to do with this blog of mine. Though i say it's for venting, i think i probably meant it's gonna be about all things that i dun want pple to noe.

Gone thru a not-so-good period after the marathon. I duno y, someone decided to treat me rather coldly, despite all the rather happy times we spent together. I have my theories, esp since it was after a particular, erm, nvm (see, that's the problem. Though i'm supposed to vent and write what i want, i noe all too well the possibility of it being read by someone "accidentally".) Anyway, i've learnt to crawl out of this slowly. Sometimes i think it's for the better too, cos this relationship was not something i was really sure of. I was juz taking it as things came, trying what i could. But i guess at the end of the day, it's still disappointing.

I learnt to laugh again yesterday. Thanks, S and L.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home